On March 22 1963 The Beatles’ released Please Please Me, their first studio album. Here are some great quotes and art works featuring The Beatles’ to mark the 50 year anniversary.
1. “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.” -John Lennon
2. “There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.” -John Lennon
3. “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” -John Lennon
4. “Living is Easy with Eyes Closed.” -John Lennon
5. “How do you find America?”
“Turn left at Greenland.” -Ringo Star
Related Post: Happiness – John Lennon