- Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. -Abraham Lincoln
- The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of the government in the next. -Abraham Lincoln
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. -Nelson Mandela
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not the man who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. -Nelson Mandela
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -Mahatma Gandi
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. -Mahatma Gandi
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something in your life. -Winston Churchill
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. -Winston Churchill
Related Post: Great Quotes By My Favourite Authors