I hope these words of advice will help my daughter to live a happy life
- Family is the most important thing in life. Only a family’s love is unconditional.
- Life is circular. The more you can give the more you will receive. Of course at first you have to have something valuable to offer. Judge your life by what you can give not what you can accumulate.
- Take time to develop your own skills, long term and short term goals. Respect your own and other people’s needs.
- Know the right time to give, receive, wait, take action, sharpen your skills or help others.
- Take responsibility for your own actions, do your best everyday, and make sure you are moving in the right direction to achieve your goals. What you do defines who you are and everyday is a chance to change.
- You are unique. You have your own strengths, weaknesses and ambitions. Always be aware of your reasons and intentions and never lie to yourself. Be respectful and keep a positive attitude, strong morals and a sense of integrity.
- Don’t waste your time comparing yourself to others. You don’t know where they are coming from or where they are going.
- Trust yourself and your intuition. Don’t be afraid to aim high. The fear of failing is one of the biggest obstacles that you will have to overcome. Respect the power of commitment, dedication and belief.
- Some people will help you in life and others will hinder you. Some friendships will last many years others just a day. If it is time to say goodbye hold on to the memories or a valuable lesson.
- Focus on finding your own happiness, confidence and passion in life. Appreciate the small things in life and try to take something positive from everyday.
- When you find the right person to love embrace that love with everything you have. Experience the joy of loving and being loved. Share each others openness, honesty, happiness, dreams and forgiveness. Motivate, inspire and teach each other. Don’t be afraid to show your vulnerabilities.
Related Post: My Values