- Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
- Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams – they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do – they all contain truths.
- It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.
- The man who has no imagination has no wings.
- Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
- If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it.
- Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change.