My daughter is now two years old and brings laughter, love, happiness and new challenges to my life everyday so I have updated this post
Or things I’ve learned since becoming a dad:
- Leave behind the worries, stress and emotions from your day and treat her with care and respect.
- Listen carefully to what she says, not everything is important but one day it will be. Make your child feel like she has a voice that matters in the world.
- Do not doubt the impact that raising a family will have on the world. Social interactions will have knock on effects that can bring profound change.
- Invest your time learning, exploring and improving yourself rather than worrying about what other people think and seeking their approval.
- Wake up happy, let little things make you happy and go out with a smile on your face
- Focus on the present and pay attention to all the little things surrounding you
- Show unconditional love and affection
- You can depend on the people who love you, one day they…
View original post 89 more words